Page 131 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1544

Thread: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

Re: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

Just to add that if you really find that writing your symptoms down helps (and it's not that you're seeking reassurance) there's any number of free journalling apps and software available.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
    I won’t ask you for reassurance but I’m still going to type out what I am experiencing right now, I can’t sit with it inside my head
    Doing it on a public forum IS seeking reassurance despite saying it wasn't. Two pages of replies later proves that and still, nothing but symptom dumping and reassurance seeking. Not one line from the thread or anything posted that show you're even willing to try.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

3:30PM EST US.... Still feeding the dragon...

Screenshot 2022-08-21 153045.jpg

To quote a very wise woman....

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    We are going round in circles here and you are not helping yourself.

Get off the internet, go and enjoy life and stop worrying over nothing.
    FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I guess the river of reassurance has run dry here, so there are other sources to tap

I’m not doing well.
    My arm feels so heavy and weak, I cleaned the table and any vigorous movement makes it feel so heavy. I’m petrified. I can’t focus on what I’m doing. I can barely function. I’m hanging by a thread again. I’m sure this will be met with a torrent or outrage and disappointment but you’re not seeing everything I’m doing day to day with the kids and trying to be happy normal mummy is exhausting. I am so scared this could be neurological. I’m calling my doctor tomorrow morning and hope he’s in and has a free appointment.

I’m having such an awful panic attack. I’m so scared I’m losing function in my arm. Why does it feel like this 😢 it can’t be okay, it doesn’t feel normal

What are you expecting anyone to say at this point ? ( this is now page 131 and thats only this thread, let alone all the others over the years.)

Its is of no surprise to me that you are continuing down the same route as you always do. It was expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    What are you expecting anyone to say at this point ? ( this is now page 131 and thats only this thread, let alone all the others over the years.)

Its is of no surprise to me that you are continuing down the same route as you always do. It was expected.
    I don’t know Cary’s, I just can’t take anymore. It’s constant and one symptom after another. I need someone to help me with some logic about my arm. I can still use it, I just lifted an kettle full of water to check it wasn’t failing and I could do. But it feels so odd and alien

I just can’t take anymore.
    Then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

You need YOU to help you with logic about your arm. You've been told how to do it, soooooo many times - infact I provided a personal example of a chest pain I had on this thread a few days ago.

It’s constant and one symptom after another.
    Of course it is, as was expected as you aren't doing any of the work to put it right. You aren't going to get a break from it magically Chlobo, as you haven't done the one thing you were told not to do - focus on the 'symptoms'. You haven't taken the time to even pull out all of the advice/positive points from this thread. You are choosing this. The arm issue will pass, then it'll be something else, I've lost count of how many major physical issues you've had in the last 12 months.

This feels very brick-wallish at the moment. We are not helping you with your arm. Period.

NB - They aren't SYMPTOMS by the way, you've been told this a few times before as well, they are sensations and feelings - symptoms are evidence of disease and illness.
    Last edited by Carys; 22-08-22 at 16:22.

It's Carys, no apostrophe.

Reassurance is exactly what you don't need.

Page 131 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast

Thread Information