Page 36 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

Re: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

I could feel my bladder was full and really uncomfortable. But I didn't feel like I was going to wee myself.
    We went round sea life and eventually at the end my bladder was really sore and full so i had to empty it.
    This is holding it in, to the point of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    This is holding it in, to the point of pain.

I did hold it because I wanted to feel urgency but I didn't. I just felt pressure and pain.
    When I first needed a wee all I felt was pressure, I don't know if that's normal. Is it normal to just feel pressure when you need a pee?

I'm not reassuring you Chlobo. The 'not interested' about your bladder from your Doctor is reassurance enough, after doing a range of basic tests which would have shown anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
    Worry can you read my last post and tell me what you think?
    Like Carys has said, it's no use giving you reassurance. We could go down to the most minute detail of every "symptom" step by step, but your brain will keep cooking up new slightly different scenarios to keep the loop going. And never hold on to "test" yourself, that's just inviting a UTI to happen. I remember getting a nasty UTI from being stuck in traffic for hours, and I NEVER want to relive that! Let your body do the things it needs to and accept that its going to feel weird/wrong/different because your anxiety is telling you it is. The more you fret, the more your body will panic.

Your doctor, a person who studied anatomy and is qualified as a medical professional is the person you should be listening to. He wasn't concerned about it in the slightest. Focus on that, and make it your number one priority to get started on helping your mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by WorryRaptor View Post
    Like Carys has said, it's no use giving you reassurance. We could go down to the most minute detail of every "symptom" step by step, but your brain will keep cooking up new slightly different scenarios to keep the loop going. And never hold on to "test" yourself, that's just inviting a UTI to happen. I remember getting a nasty UTI from being stuck in traffic for hours, and I NEVER want to relive that! Let your body do the things it needs to and accept that its going to feel weird/wrong/different because your anxiety is telling you it is. The more you fret, the more your body will panic.

Your doctor, a person who studied anatomy and is qualified as a medical professional is the person you should be listening to. He wasn't concerned about it in the slightest. Focus on that, and make it your number one priority to get started on helping your mental health.
    But worry, if I had neuro bladder do you think I'd even be able to feel pressure? Would it be to the point I couldn't feel a thing so I'd be leaking urine because my bladder was too full.

Enough already! You're insulting all the people spending time trying to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Enough already! You're insulting all the people spending time trying to help you.
    I'm just in turmoil blue, I'm going to lose my children if this carries on. I need someone here with me but I can't have that. I've got four children to look after and I don't know how I'm going to do it

I just know this isn't normal, this is not normal to feel such weirdness around my bowel and bladder. No one in this site has barely even posted about this problem or symptom. So it must be bad, I can't do this

It's not normal to work yourself into such a lather when you've been told you're physically healthy.

The irony is that you really are seriously unwell, just not in the way you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
    I just know this isn't normal, this is not normal to feel such weirdness around my bowel and bladder. No one in this site has barely even posted about this problem or symptom. So it must be bad, I can't do this
    This reasoning doesn't work. You NEED to stop coming to conclusions like this.

You can't use a forum to gauge your own health. People feel really weird stuff all the time, but most don't post about it. I've had pretty much all the symptoms of all kinds of bladder, bowel, kidney, and cervical issues for years and I didn't post about them. They just didn't occur to me at the time. You seriously need to stop looking for reassurance this way, because it won't work.

Take it from somebody who has done this too. I have OCD and I got fixated on a phobia and I was searching my exact situation here and was getting nothing. I made an extremely detailed post about a crazy scenario and I was desperate for somebody to reassure me. People tried. It didn't help. It never helps. I convinced myself that nobody was able to help because my situation MUST be the one in a million serious one. That's anxiety/fear talking. Believe me.

You said you have kids to think about. Focus on making sure that they take priority over the anxiety. If you were actually sick with a physical illness, they'd still take priority over that anyway. You've said you don't want to lose your children over all of this, so address it right now. How do you do that? Call the psychologist. Or better still, have your mum or a friend babysit your kids and get yourself to A&E for emergency mental health help.
    Last edited by WorryRaptor; 30-01-22 at 12:10.

Page 36 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread Information