Page 40 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

Re: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

I assumed it was a psychologist, someone who could talk to me today, the lady just told me to fill out a form online and they would call me.

I don't know what to do.

She said they would assess whether they could help me or not by the form and then They offer CBT. I don't want cbt, it doesn't work for me, not when I'm feeling this bad

To be fair, it sounded as if this was referred for more than CBT based on the posts. I truly think this is needed as it apparently, and based on the OP's history, at least to me, this is more serious than most situations. Curious as to way that wasn't picked up based on the history concerning visits with the GP

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    To be fair, it sounded as if this was referred for more than CBT based on the posts. I truly think this is needed as it apparently, and based on the OP's history, at least to me, this is more serious than most situations. Curious as to way that wasn't picked up based on the history concerning visits with the GP

FMP
    The doctor knows how bad things are, I told him about cutting my bottom and he was horrified I did that. Made me promise him I wouldn't do it again, I explained to him about how I paid for breast consultants after seeing four doctors because I was in such a state. I really thought he wanted to help me

Hope you found that ring?!!!
    Found it! Genius here didn't realise I'd taken it off to sort stuff in the garden. I was in a panic, convinced I'd lost it outside somewhere until my fiancé went to check the bedside table where I'd left it this morning .

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
    The doctor knows how bad things are, I told him about cutting my bottom and he was horrified I did that. Made me promise him I wouldn't do it again, I explained to him about how I paid for breast consultants after seeing four doctors because I was in such a state. I really thought he wanted to help me
    I said to him every single day is misery, and what's the point in being here? The only reason is my kids but what do I offer them

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
    I'm sure he did want to help you Chlobo. Was he aware you had already done CBT?

Quote Originally Posted by WorryRaptor View Post
    I'm sure he did want to help you Chlobo. Was he aware you had already done CBT?
    Its in the history WR as she's been referred several times over the years...... Something is off

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I don't understand, he must know you are already doing CBT with someone ? Did he use the word psychologist ? Was this someone you have seen before ?

Well, I'll say it again: CBT doesn't work for everyone.

Chlobo, you really need to see a psychologist but the trouble is convincing a GP to refer you.

Page 40 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread Information