Page 91 of 155 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Thread: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

Re: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

I just feel so awful, I’m wondering could it be the increase in Duloxetine?
    I have no energy, I feel hot. I’m spaced out and I just feel urgh gross.
    I’m panicking about everything to do with my body. I never really take my temperature with an ear themometor, always an under the tongue one but I couldn’t resist the urge.
    I weighed myself again today at my mums and her scales sad I’ve lost weight but my friends say I have gained. I just feel like absolute rubbish but I’m too scared to get a blood test so again my own choices are making it worse

You don't need another blood test, you need to carry on working on your anxiety and accept that it's going to be for the long haul.

I got horribly stressed about something last night (not HA-related) and needed to use my mindfulness techniques every five seconds or so for about five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
    No I know 😢 I’m just so scared all the time.
    I’ve managed to put on two pounds!
    But I’ve been feeling rough the last four days and got, my temp is 37.3 and in the other ear was 37.4 and now I’m so scared that I may have sepsis. I’ve felt poorly for a few days
    Chlobo, I watched my wife die from sepsis. When your temperature is 44 degrees, your blood pressure is through the floor and your organs are shutting down then I'll believe you have sepsis. She went from alive to dead in three days.

Just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Chlobo, I watched my wife die from sepsis. When your temperature is 44 degrees, your blood pressure is through the floor and your organs are shutting down then I'll believe you have sepsis. She went from alive to dead in three days.

Just so you know.
    I’m sorry Pample 😢

My dad died from sepsis too..along with other things. I think you need to be careful about your choice of perceived illnesses, Chloe. These are sensitive issues for many of us.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    My dad died from sepsis too..along with other things. I think you need to be careful about your choice of perceived illnesses, Chloe. These are sensitive issues for many of us.
    Sorry to hear about your dad, P. That must have been awful for you and your family.. (and your dad, of course)

Unfortunately, someone's always going be triggered/ affected by people's perceived illnesses on here - either with their own health anxiety, from personal experience of having a particular illness, or knowing somebody who had the illness. It's especially sensitive for people who've lost a family member to that particular illness. It's frustrating (to say the least) when it's obvious that somebody has HA, and not a serious physical illness but, generally, those who have done their own battles with health anxiety will understand the mindset..

I'm sure Chloe never meant to trigger anybody (and I imagine she'll feel awful knowing that she has).

Triggering (and being triggered) is part of the nature of the HA beast and is inevitable on any anxiety forum. I get triggered frequently on here but have to accept this as best I can. It can be incredibly hard though and that's with my level of understanding with HA...

It doesn't actually affect me though. I know it's what happens with HA but it still needs to be challenged?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It doesn't actually affect me though.
    Apologies P, I misinterpreted what you wrote.. (that'll teach me)

I know it's what happens with HA but it still needs to be challenged?
    Yes, and this is as much for the benefit of the HAer as anyone else. But I also understand the behaviour having done it myself. I lurked on cancer forums which is pretty desperate. I cringe just thinking about it now.. Also, I'm constantly being triggered and sometimes I react to being triggered (as I did with Phil recently) but generally I accept that coming on here means that I am potentially going to be triggered and also that I will be triggering other people. It's the nature of MH forums innit?

You should see it on the autistic forums... we trigger the living shite out of each other. (we need lots of time-outs and lie-downs)

I can imagine!!

I apologise if I upset anyone, it wasn’t meant too.
    I cut my tablets down to 30mg again and the symptoms seem to have subsided. The heat feeling too. I think I’m going to have to speak to the psychologist about something else in regards to medication. I can’t handle feeling awful when I have four children to look after.

But today the glands in my neck hurt but they aren’t swollen, I feel rotten. I’m under immense amounts of stress in general life at the moment I’m not sure if this could contribute. I am getting really worried though. I haven’t felt ‘well’ since January when this first started

Page 91 of 155 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Thread Information