Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine. Fear or war. Please help

Re: Ukraine. Fear or war. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post
    What's happening in Afghanistan right now? I'm assuming the Taliban have stopped slaughtering Afghans who helped the western military? Stopped subjugating women? After all, its gone very quiet so it must be ok.
    Just as the daily bombardment of the proxy war between the US and Russia in Syria overshadowed the bombing of civilians in Yemen. Similiar civil wars going on in African nations too.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I think the media will lose interest in Ukraine as the war drags on or if something major over here happens.

Probably a good time now for Boris to bury the Met's report on his lockdown behaviours though? He's managed to swerve his downfall again.
    It will be Sir Boris soon now they've unblocked the sewage pipe to honours that Blair had clogged up.

I expect anything happens to the queen and Ukraine will be well relegated. I'm sure Randy Andy is benefiting from the war after he settled. Unless he's on one of those confiscated yachts...

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    Exactly! I never click on any of Phil’s links. I think he posts them to get reassurance about the content. However it’s really quite uncalled for on a thread like this. There must be plenty of people who can’t help themselves and can’t resist the temptation to click on his links. Thus worrying themselves more and more.

Maybe think of others Phil and stop posting inflammatory links. I’m strong enough to ignore them along with all the media shite but I am very aware of others who are not.
    Thinking of others may be somewhat of a challenge for Phil....

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    It will be Sir Boris soon now they've unblocked the sewage pipe to honours that Blair had clogged up.

I expect anything happens to the queen and Ukraine will be well relegated. I'm sure Randy Andy is benefiting from the war after he settled. Unless he's on one of those confiscated yachts...
    I'm sure PA can't believe his luck now that he's no longer tabloid fodder. Damned shame about the yachts though..One must battle on regardless though

I miss partygate. I quite enjoyed seeing Boris squirming like a fish on a hook

what happened to that report…surely it’s got to be out by now?

Ghost…Spillways

I bet many are now perceiving Boris as a saint in stark comparison to Putin!

And Partygate a walk in the park compared to the current catastrophe in Ukraine!

(Part jest alert).

This is his Falklands moment, absolving him of all sin. If/when this is all over, the Grey report will be dismissed and any attempts to bring it up will be attacked by loyal doggies like Nadine Dorries as churlish (assuming she knows what the word means). The press will attack anyone who brings it up.

This has got him off the hook - again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60642100

He's still Damaged Goods though and a pathological liar. Does anyone take him seriously anymore particularly when he continues to champion this ridiculous "the UK is way ahead" mantra?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    He's still Damaged Goods though and a pathological liar. Does anyone take him seriously anymore particularly when he continues to champion this ridiculous "the UK is way ahead" mantra?
    Probably the entire readership of the Mail and Express and at least Nadine Dorries.

The one thing about the current Government is that since its election it has permanently remained in campaign mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Probably the entire readership of the Mail and Express and at least Nadine Dorries.

The one thing about the current Government is that since its election it has permanently remained in campaign mode.
    Not even that, PM. The comments on the Express reveal a lot of them want him out. They wanted nuclear Brexit.

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread Information