Hey guys,

So throughout the last couple of years, I've had days where I suddenly feel a flutter than lasts a couple of seconds. It feels like a flutter in your throat and chest. I always hoped to catch it on a monitoring app, but never did. Oh well.

Anyway, last night at 9pm (about 13 hours ago), these suddenly started happening but continuously. They have barely stopped since! I contacted my local healthcare provider who said to go to hospital immediately.

After spending the entire night in hospital, they told me I have ectopic beats and that they are normal and not harmful.

I had 2 ECG's, a chest x ray and some blood tests.

However, I feel awful. The ectopic beats haven't stopped, and it's a constant, very pronounced feeling of fluttering and missing a beat. It feels very much like beats are missed rather than new ones added.

So what should I do next? The sensation is so strong and pronounced that I can't imagine ever getting used to it. It also makes me cough when they happen. This new addition feels awful and I'm wondering what I should do next?

Very unhappy and would love to get some relief :(