Thread: Fear of Colon Cancer help please!!!

Fear of Colon Cancer help please!!!

Warning TMI

So 2 weeks ago I ate a huge amount of popcorn and the next day I had a very hard stool that I finally was able to push out but it felt like it tore my anus and there was fresh blood on in the toilet and on the paper. I’ve had hemorrhoids problems in the past but nothing for a few years. Of course after seeing that I started freaking out it’s Colon Cancer and started obsessing over my poop. Since then I haven’t had any blood in the toilet or stool but after I get done wiping I place the toilet paper on the outside of my anus and notice little red blood dots light pinkish. It happens whenever I go poop. And there is some stinging and itching there as well. Has anybody else had this? By the way I’m a 38 year overweight male

Re: Fear of Colon Cancer help please!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragi316 View Post
    Warning TMI

So 2 weeks ago I ate a huge amount of popcorn and the next day I had a very hard stool that I finally was able to push out but it felt like it tore my anus and there was fresh blood on in the toilet and on the paper. I’ve had hemorrhoids problems in the past but nothing for a few years. Of course after seeing that I started freaking out it’s Colon Cancer and started obsessing over my poop. Since then I haven’t had any blood in the toilet or stool but after I get done wiping I place the toilet paper on the outside of my anus and notice little red blood dots light pinkish. It happens whenever I go poop. And there is some stinging and itching there as well. Has anybody else had this? By the way I’m a 38 year overweight male
    You are describing hemorrhoids exactly. Blood of concern is dark brown or black (from coming high in the colon). You irritated your hemorrhoids or created a fissure. Get some witch hazel pads and preparation H.

Re: Fear of Colon Cancer help please!!!

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information