Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sending a virtual hug

Sending a virtual hug

I’m sending a virtual hug to all No More Panic members. 🤗 I know what it’s like to feel alone and feel there’s no hope when you have mental health issues, but I am thinking about all of you and you are NOT alone and things CAN and WILL get better.

Re: Sending a virtual hug

Thank you for this lovely message, t0rt01se...Christmas can such a challenging time but there is always hope for us all.

I'd like to send out virtual hugs too; Christmas has been very difficult for me this last eleven years and I know only too well what it's like to be lonely, unwell and/or frightened on a day when it seems everyone else is having a wonderful time and you're very much the outsider.

So to everyone who is being consumed by their fears today or facing the prospect of sitting alone with a meal for one in front of the telly; know that you're not the only person doing this but also, that some of us out here in this virtual world know you exist and sincerely hope that you will find better times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by t0rt01se36 View Post
    I’m sending a virtual hug to all No More Panic members. 珞 I know what it’s like to feel alone and feel there’s no hope when you have mental health issues, but I am thinking about all of you and you are NOT alone and things CAN and WILL get better.

Thank You
    Connie Xx

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    I'd like to send out virtual hugs too; Christmas has been very difficult for me this last eleven years and I know only too well what it's like to be lonely, unwell and/or frightened on a day when it seems everyone else is having a wonderful time and you're very much the outsider.

So to everyone who is being consumed by their fears today or facing the prospect of sitting alone with a meal for one in front of the telly; know that you're not the only person doing this but also, that some of us out here in this virtual world know you exist and sincerely hope that you will find better times ahead.
    Sending warmest wishes to you, PM and acknowledging just how hard Christmas is for you to get through. There is always someone on here if you need us..

It may seem as if everyone else is having a wonderful time but for many that's not the case.

Thank you Tort, Thank you to all of you on NMP x

Thank you.. I need some hugs. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and an anxiety free day! Easier said than done.

Bless you tort

Have a great big
    from me, Tort.

And for everyone else on here

What a lovely thread. Hugs to you all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information