Thread: Worried about Appendictitis. Worried but part of me feels like i'm overreacting.

Worried about Appendictitis. Worried but part of me feels like i'm overreacting.

So, this all came on Sunday afternoon. I started having really bad stomach pain, like the kind of stabbing pain. However, I could not relieve myself in the bathroom so the stomach pain just kept persisting. I was finally able to use the bathroom and relieve myself a bit Monday morning and I noticed the stomach pain improved upon doing so. However, there's still some pain in the lower region of my right side of my stomach and off to the side. The pain is mostly on my right side, right about my hip. (idk if Appendicitis pain happens there or not but yeah)

That part has me worried about Appendicitis. However, I don't have a fever, chills, or loss of appetite, which are common symptoms associated with that. All I know is that my stomach pain improved upon using the bathroom. Though, I will say it felt like I was constipated because it was a struggle to relieve myself. Constipation can be a symptom of Appendicitis.

I'm not sure if I should be worried or not. I would go to the doctor but I don't have one and with covid, it's not easy booking an appointment at walk in clinic.

I do know the stomach pain was bad enough to keep me up all night and I had been napping today to make up for it until I go to bed tonight. All I can say is I feel better overall compared to yesterday. I couldn't even do anything I normally like doing because of the stomach pain. Today, it feels gone and only the side pain is there.

Only thing to clarify is the side pain feels like colic pain. I wouldn't call it severe pain at all but it feels like cramp kind of pain for what it's worth. There is some lower back pain at times too. I had taken a laxative last night but it took a really long time before I was able to have any bowel movement. And even then, I had to push a bit to do it.

I'm just hopeful I'll be okay. There are reasons to believe I just have some kind of constipation but I tend to worry about the worst possible causes. Some times when sitting down, I don't really feel any pain at all. Movement seems to trigger some pain though.

Edit: When I take a deep breath or cough, I notice the pain of the right side. That alone has me worried but I wouldn't describe the pain as unbearable. There is pain along my lower back too.
    Last edited by Seaster; 27-12-21 at 22:10.

Re: Worried about Appendictitis. Worried but part of me feels like i'm overreacting.

It's been a few days since my stomach troubles and while my pain hasn't subsided, it hasn't gotten worse. The pain was all over my front stomach initially but after some bowel movements, the front stomach pain was gone. Now there's just right flank pain and some lower back pain. slight pain in left flank too. The pain I would describe as mild cramp like pain.

I also heard some gurgling in my stomach when in bed last night. The side pain started on Monday morning. It's now Tuesday morning and no change. I can walk around fine and all but I do feel the pain with movement and coughing/deep breathing.

I wish I wasn't getting anxiety over this but yeah. Plus, I live in Florida of USA and I am worried if I do have Appencititis that I won't get seen because of covid patients.

Re: Worried about Appendictitis. Worried but part of me feels like i'm overreacting.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaster View Post
    It's been a few days since my stomach troubles and while my pain hasn't subsided, it hasn't gotten worse. The pain was all over my front stomach initially but after some bowel movements, the front stomach pain was gone. Now there's just right flank pain and some lower back pain. slight pain in left flank too. The pain I would describe as mild cramp like pain.

I also heard some gurgling in my stomach when in bed last night. The side pain started on Monday morning. It's now Tuesday morning and no change. I can walk around fine and all but I do feel the pain with movement and coughing/deep breathing.

I wish I wasn't getting anxiety over this but yeah. Plus, I live in Florida of USA and I am worried if I do have Appencititis that I won't get seen because of covid patients.
    was it appendixx ferl same terriefied constant

Thread Information