Quote Originally Posted by anxious_thoughts View Post
Im on day 13-14. Overall I definitely feel lots of improvements. My lingering symptoms are cough, post nasal drip, tired from doing small tasks, and just really bad anxiety.

My anxiety makes me worry about my breathing. Although I tested negative now for COVID and i didn’t have any breathing problems even on my sicker days, I feel worried now that maybe my oxygen levels are low. I feel very anxious about moving around my house, so I try to just move around in my bedroom. But I feel weird, a bit out of it, and my heart starts to race and I begin to get panicky. Do you think it’s just anxiety?

I had breathing anxiety before COVID, but I can still take deep breathes. I just worry that getting an oximeter will cause further anxiety and obsessing to check it and then spiralling if it’s lower than 94.
As it's now been almost a fortnight since you first tested positive for Covid, I'm wondering if your infection might be late Delta, as A; the USA allegedly lags behind the UK by a couple of weeks in terms of Omicron being the predominant variant, and B; the vast majority of Omicron infectees reportedly have symptoms for approximately 4-5 days on average.