Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tested positive

Re: Tested positive

Quote Originally Posted by Iwant2bhealthy View Post
    Nowhere in my post did I say that ppl over 60 are considered an "old anyway person", so I still don't see what your reaction has to do with the statistics I was quoting to add courage to a 28 year old woman who is anxious about her health.

Adding source below: https://coronadashboard.rijksoverhei...delijk/sterfte
    Just wanting to reassure all those older people who may be triggered by statistics or members who may be concerned about their parents.

I hope today has been manageable for you, anxious thoughts? You are indeed young and every day is a day towards feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Just wanting to reassure all those older people who may be triggered by statistics or members who may be concerned about their parents.

I hope today has been manageable for you, anxious thoughts? You are indeed young and every day is a day towards feeling better.
    Hello Pulisa,

Yes it’s very concerning for my Parents. They are almost 60. I do think I got it from my mom though who was sick all last week, however she seems to be doing much better now. She quarantined right away as soon as she felt symptoms. However, she did test negative which is odd.

Still hoping my dad will be okay and not get it. He doesn’t have any symptoms currently. So making sure I do my part in staying in my room.

So far symptoms seem to be a bit better. I only have a slight itchy throat and a stuffy nose, also feeling very sleepy which could be due to barely sleeping last night. I really hope as each day goes by I start to get better and better.

Keep safe!

It’s only 7:30pm but I’m feeling so much anxiety about sleeping tonight. I feel like symptoms are always worse at night and I’m worried about something bad happening. Just need to share this fear because it’s been going around my head all day… :(

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post

Good to know that you had good intentions. I will send you a private message to tell how it made me feel to read that comment.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by anxious_thoughts View Post
    It’s only 7:30pm but I’m feeling so much anxiety about sleeping tonight. I feel like symptoms are always worse at night and I’m worried about something bad happening. Just need to share this fear because it’s been going around my head all day… :(
    Did you manage to get a good night's sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Iwant2bhealthy View Post
    Did you manage to get a good night's sleep?

I did! It was amazing to finally sleep.

Feeling a bit anxious. I slept well last night but still feeling tired. It’s making me worry :(

Quote Originally Posted by anxious_thoughts View Post
    Feeling a bit anxious. I slept well last night but still feeling tired. It’s making me worry :(
    One of the symptoms is fatigue though. Plus if I've not been sleeping without being ill it takes more than one good night for me to feel 'normal'.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    One of the symptoms is fatigue though. Plus if I've not been sleeping without being ill it takes more than one good night for me to feel 'normal'.
    That’s very true, thank you. I’ve kind of been on and off falling asleep and waking up all morning. It’s now 1:20pm and I’m feeling a bit more awake now, but of course not 100%.

How are you feeling?

I’m feeling so anxious…it’s day 5 and this is the first day where I feel heavy exhaustion. My body feels weak and my legs are shaky if I walk to the washroom or stand. I’m starting to get scared…

Even picking up something off the ground made me tired.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information