Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So annoying

Re: So annoying

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    On the bright side you all have jobs (good jobs I hope). I yearn for a job but that's not going to happen any time soon.

Hope you're all doing well today.
    You’re absolutely right, Wired. I’ve had to remind myself of that many, many times over the last year or two. Many are not so fortunate. I hope 2022 holds a much better outlook for you!

Hope the day goes smoothly, GG and that you manage to keep going!! You'll sleep well tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Hope the day goes smoothly, GG and that you manage to keep going!! You'll sleep well tonight!
    its 12:30 here, starting to drag after my lunch lol. Having a cup of coffee (much earlier than yesterdays haha!!!) to keep me going, I’m off at 4 so just a few hrs left. Seriously looking forward to my pjs and couch after work. It’s also super cold here (16F, I think that’s around -8 C if I’m doing my math right) so also might have to build up a nice fire in the fireplace this evening.

I’m honestly pretty surprised, I fully expected my anxiety to be through the roof today after two hours of sleep last night. I actually think that is what kept me up most of the night, anticipation of how bad my anxiety would be today since I couldn’t fall asleep last night. I’ve already decided that if for some crazy reason I can’t sleep again tonight (which im not anticipating lol), I will pop one Benadryl and knock myself out.

I did read last night in my mass amounts of free time that insomnia and sleep disturbances can also be tied to peri menopause. Any ladies on here that have been through peri experienced that for themselves? Just curious if this is yet another symptom I’m to look forward to piling on to the hormonal symptoms I’m already dealing with lol.

To be honest I've never been a great sleeper, but with the peri menopause it definitely got worse. For years, even without anxiety, I couldn't sleep through the night. Eventually at 52 I relented and went on HRT, over a period of about 6 months my sleep started improving. For the first time in years I slept through the night. Last year when anxiety hit big time my sleep went out the window. But now I'm mostly doing better.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    To be honest I've never been a great sleeper, but with the peri menopause it definitely got worse. For years, even without anxiety, I couldn't sleep through the night. Eventually at 52 I relented and went on HRT, over a period of about 6 months my sleep started improving. For the first time in years I slept through the night. Last year when anxiety hit big time my sleep went out the window. But now I'm mostly doing better.
    Thanks for your experience, Catkins. Just another thing to look forward to in the near future I guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information