For the past few weeks now I’ve been getting constant loose stools everyday, sometimes more solid ones mixed in with the loose ones firming the same movement. Then Occasional diarrhea, maybe once every week. Along with that I’m getting this burning pain in my lower back right side. It gets worse the more attention I pay to it but it’s always there to some degree. Usually it radiates all around that area and sometimes down my leg. My doctor seems to think the burning may be from sciatica being I’m in the landscape industry and constantly working my body. The pain definitely comes and goes and has for probably the last few years. But this is the longest it’s ever lasted and it seems strange to me that this time I’ve had the pain the entire time I’ve had the loose stools. I also tend to get a lot of gas when I’ve got the pain in the side. When I was at the doctors for a checkup right after it started up I mentioned it to him and he though anxiety for the loose stools and sciatica for the pain in the side. He felt and tapped all on my side, then I’d also just had a blood test before the visit that was he said was fine (not a blood test specific to any bowl issues).