Thread: Exposed to flu/covid????

Exposed to flu/covid????

So my dad called me last night and said i had to get over there to watch my infant nephew. Wouldnt tell me whats happening so i rush over. Turns out my grandma isnt feeling well. Nobodys sure what's wrong with her and dhe wont go to a hospital. Shes very weak and wont eat. Im worries she could have covid. I wasnt at her house and wasnt directly in contact with her
    But i was near my mom that was around her yesterday and the day before. Since she wont go get tested idk if i should be around my kids. Im scared i was exposed.

Re: Exposed to flu/covid????

Well, I hope your grandma is ok.

There’s not much you can do really. Take a lateral flow test if anyone has symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Exposed to flu/covid????

Sunflower I don’t mean to be the Debbie downer here but with case numbers the way they are right now in the states for both Covid and flu, we’re either all already exposed, have been exposed, or will be exposed. I’ve been exposed many times this week to both unfortunately Lol. Have you been vaccinated? The numbers in hospital or seriously ill for vaccinated folks are so, so low. Flu is a different beast but we deal with that every year so it’s somehow not as scary I guess. Anyway, try not to panic too much, this situation is going to be with us for a bit so finding ways to work on your anxiety surrounding it all may really benefit now more than ever, and I hope your grandma feels better soon!

Thread Information