Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heart? Cancer? Arteries? I don't know anymore!

Re: Heart? Cancer? Arteries? I don't know anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Thanks FMP! I'm usually really good at rationalising my symptoms and can these days can usually answer them with something a lot less dramatic. I just could not find ANYTHING even slightly non-scary for the pulsaltile tinnitus. Its all artery issues, aneurysms or tumours! I was doing so so well but the last few months have set me back so much. I just need answers for everything

An angiogram is the answer to blocked arteries. Don't know if it is needed worried wendy. Take care x

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    An angiogram is the answer to blocked arteries. Don't know if it is needed worried wendy. Take care x
    I don't know either! I'm 34 - should i even be worrying about that stuff?

Now I'm worried it's a brain tumour or u ruptured aneurysm!

I've been sick (bile) every morning this week. Pain in my left side of neck and some head pains, bit of ear ache and still this pulsatile tinnitus and normal tinnitus! It's draining.

No appetite which means my weight has dropped a few lbs which doesn't help either.

I can't even get a GP appointment cos they're so backlogged!!

I just want to feel normal like everyone else and not suffer these scary symptoms daily

Hi this sounds very similar to me I can relate to your symptoms, when you say pain is this constant or a sharp stab that goes away? As for resting heart rate anything between 60 and 100 is considered normal. I was monitoring blood pressure and heart rate and mine flucuated a lot.When you are anxious heart rate does go up. My stomach was playing up for months , pains no appetite , nausea this has subsided in last 2 weeks and seems almost normal now. I had a pulse tinnitus about 5 years ago this lasted for about a year and went away. Anxiety ,stress , worry etc plays havoc with your body.
    Last edited by sleepless65; 16-01-22 at 10:17.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepless65 View Post
    Hi this sounds very similar to me I can relate to your symptoms, when you say pain is this constant or a sharp stab that goes away? As for resting heart rate anything between 60 and 100 is considered normal. I was monitoring blood pressure and heart rate and mine flucuated a lot.When you are anxious heart rate does go up. My stomach was playing up for months , pains no appetite , nausea this has subsided in last 2 weeks and seems almost normal now. I had a pulse tinnitus about 5 years ago this lasted for about a year and went away. Anxiety ,stress , worry etc plays havoc with your body.

Sometimes a short sharp pain, sometimes it's more of an ache but is quite short lived really.

The pulsatile tinnitus is still there but not all the Time. I also Sometimes get a weird thing where its like my ear pops and I hear my voice echo through my head its so weird.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information