Hi all, I have been having ectopic beats for 4 years. I had an echo and stress test 3 1/2 years ago and was advised that all good. Last 24hr monitor was 2 years ago and that showed 100ish pvc’s and a couple of pac’s, and most of these were when I went for a brisk walk uphill which really seems to set them off. I do get skips when sitting and relaxing but most of the time it is when I am moving around or when my heartbeat goes up like climbing stairs, walking uphill etc.
I have been really good for about 1 year with very few heart issues and hardly any skips but since just before Christmas they have really kicked in again and I am getting a lot of them every day and some runs also, this is really scaring me and causing all the worry to come back.
I haven’t been to see the cardio for 2 years and when I was going he said that they were all down to anxiety and wanted to put me on anxiety meds which I refused (thought I could manage the stress on my own!!)
my questions are do you think I need another echo as it is almost 4 years since I had one, but then a structurally normal heart?
also, does anyone else get them worse when going about their daily tasks and walking up hill?
just need to hear from someone that may be suffering the same and any advice that anyone could give me and also do you think I need some more testing

thank you all for taking the time to read this. God bless you all