Hi, I have been on Pregabalin for 7+ years and nothing else. I have anxiety and depression which started mildly in my teens and has slowly gotten worse over time. Part of me is wondering if Pregabalin has made me worse because my mental health has declined significantly in the last 5 years. I used to be able to look for new jobs and go to job interviews with no bother. Now it feels like the hardest thing in the world. The GP who put me on this has since left. I just cant bring myself to phone up and arrange to see somebody to discuss it. I wish you could email your GP. I used to be able to travel places occasionally for my job but now it feels like to much.

I've tried something from every major category of SSRI. I just seem to get really bad side effects with them.

I was wondering if anybody else has had long term issues and wondered if it was Pregabalin? Nothing I've read seems to suggest it has this kind of effect. I do very much dislike my job but it pays well and I have a mortgage. Most other jobs I look at seem similar to what I already do but pay less and im tired of my job and would like to do something else. It sounds more like a mid life crisis. I'm not sure if the issue is my job or me or Pregabalin. I know it's most likely me but I just dont know what to do anymore. I've tried so many things.

Many thanks