Thread: Blood results - Help!

Blood results - Help!

Hello!

I’ve never posted on a forum before but I’m feeling very scared! I can’t eat, sleep or do anything but google. I’ve spent over 18 hours on google in less than 3 days.

I had a blood test a few weeks ago which showed “mild neutrophenia” which is a low white blood count. All other bloods were totally fine. Although my overall white blood count was under due to the neutropenia.

I also had a raised inflammatory response (CRP markers).

I had my second covid vaccine 3 days before the blood was taken. When I had my blood test I had a very sore arm at the site of vaccine. Could this have made a difference with the pain and my body responding to the vaccine??

I have had covid this week and managed to get over it with mild illness.

Obviously I am terrified I have Lukemia and have convinced myself I am having bone pain but this could be because I am thinking about it. I also had a really bad back a couple of weeks ago but it felt muscular and it went away after a few days.

Has anyone else had experiences like this?

Re: Blood results - Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Healthanxietydft View Post
    Hello!

I’ve never posted on a forum before but I’m feeling very scared! I can’t eat, sleep or do anything but google. I’ve spent over 18 hours on google in less than 3 days.

I had a blood test a few weeks ago which showed “mild neutrophenia” which is a low white blood count. All other bloods were totally fine. Although my overall white blood count was under due to the neutropenia.

I also had a raised inflammatory response (CRP markers).

I had my second covid vaccine 3 days before the blood was taken. When I had my blood test I had a very sore arm at the site of vaccine. Could this have made a difference with the pain and my body responding to the vaccine??

I have had covid this week and managed to get over it with mild illness.

Obviously I am terrified I have Lukemia and have convinced myself I am having bone pain but this could be because I am thinking about it. I also had a really bad back a couple of weeks ago but it felt muscular and it went away after a few days.

Has anyone else had experiences like this?

What has the doctor advised?

They left me a voicemail asking me to redo the test but I couldn’t get through when I called back so asked the receptionist to send me my results via email. I am booked to get them retaken this week

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information