I’m currently almost 20 weeks pregnant with my second child. I wanted to keep a diary of my pain during and how I’ve coped or not coped etc.
so i have been experiencing what I would call a mild flair all week on Sunday i wondered if I had a water infection then on Monday i woke up unable to walk very far with out a lot of pain. So had an emergency appointment with a chiropractor saw her and was able to walk much better although now felt bruised. That night my mild flair switched up to about a 7 phoned the drs he thought the chiropractor could have aggravated it but though wise to test my urine for a uti. My urine came up with markers that point to a uti. So now I’m on antibiotics as well. So yesterday I was pretty much feeling urgency when going and for a while sitting down. Anxiety and depression has kicked up at this point especially at night so have not slept well the night before and the night after . Now today I’m feeling less discomfort between urination and I’ve been able to catch up on my sleep although I’m still very tired today. The urination is stressing me out abit still but I’m hoping that will pass as antibiotics kick in more . It is so hard working out if it’s a pain flair or not. This is my 3 rd pain episode during this pregnancy my husband think the 1st was down to a uti as well. My big anxiety about it all is management of pain through the duration 😩 if the flairs don’t go which send me into an anxiety spiral x