Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
I don't doubt you're still recovering but you've also cherry picked portions of articles to back your symptoms. There's too much we don't know about the virus and the effects, long term or not and science hasn't been in complete agreement as research is ongoing. With 99% O2 levels, you're fine. As far as the feeling your having? I believe you're hyper-focusing. Add to that, as you said, the fear of the unknown and here you are.

ADDED: I actually just read a new article (your link is from nearly two years ago) in AARP (we get the newsletter and magazine... Yeah, we're old ), and it states quite clearly "We don't yet have a great understanding of what this is, how it occurs and what the treatment should be, I think in 2022, we'll begin to get a handle on those". It did state, and this makes total sense, those who were over 50, had severe illness, were intubated and/or had lung issues prior seem to be those that are being affected by this symptom.

I still think, and I don't doubt you're experiencing this symptom, is that you're hyper-focusing on it due to your anxiety and your anxiety is exasperating the symptom as you've mentioned it waxes and wanes.

FMP
100% correct.