Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Covid / Headache / Racing Heart

Re: Covid / Headache / Racing Heart

Yeah, it wasn’t bad actually.
    It was just a struggle.
    We are having a party when this is over, so will try and enjoy that.

I’ve just been pondering the same thing funny enough… how ill would I feel now if anxiety wasn’t at play at all(?), and I’m not sure really. I just feel knackered and exhausted, and then the anxiety takes over, and it becomes thinking and derealisation. The lack of physical activity has knocked me around anxiety wise, so I’m hoping as the Covid lifts, the anxiety does too.

I’m a little worried about myself to be honest.

You've had a lot of time to think about yourself though which isn't always helpful with anxiety because then you start fixating on intrusive thoughts.

You're going to feel knackered and exhausted from covid and from anxiety. Maybe trying some gentle walks around your estate would help a bit..Just to get some fresh air and move your muscles again?

No Prem this weekend but there may be some horse racing for you to follow?

I think that’s what it is. I’ve just been trying to relax (which I can’t do) all whilst spending too much time in my own head. I feel as down as I do anxious.
    I’ve got a bit of a plan for after Covid though, so hopefully that’s helps eventually.

Yeah, I will try and get out a bit today. I’ve just done todays test, and I’m still bloody positive.

Plenty of horse racing. I’ve been a nightmare over Covid, coming up with all sorts of ambitions which are wildly out of reach, ordered a new car, all sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by PHR View Post
    I think that’s what it is. I’ve just been trying to relax (which I can’t do) all whilst spending too much time in my own head. I feel as down as I do anxious.
    I’ve got a bit of a plan for after Covid though, so hopefully that’s helps eventually.

Yeah, I will try and get out a bit today. I’ve just done todays test, and I’m still bloody positive.

Plenty of horse racing. I’ve been a nightmare over Covid, coming up with all sorts of ambitions which are wildly out of reach, ordered a new car, all sorts.
    How long have you been infected for?

I'm sure I've heard/read that the vast majority of Omicron infections only last approximately 4-5 days on average, unless you just happen to be one of the unlucky few.

Or perhaps your Covid might (still) be a late Delta infection?

I first tested positive last Friday, so been testing positive for 8 days, but I was ill for a couple of days before that.

I’m not sure then really. The symptoms have largely been tiredness, really bad muscle aches and pains, headaches, and extreme fatigue.

I feel pretty low at the minute to be fair, so just trying to plan a few things that might get me out of my way.

Quote Originally Posted by PHR View Post
    I first tested positive last Friday, so been testing positive for 8 days, but I was ill for a couple of days before that.

I’m not sure then really. The symptoms have largely been tiredness, really bad muscle aches and pains, headaches, and extreme fatigue.

I feel pretty low at the minute to be fair, so just trying to plan a few things that might get me out of my way.
    Sounds like you may be one of those unlucky few then, that's been infected for longer than average.

Also sounds like it's unlikely to be (late) Delta by now then, but there's still too little known about 'long Covid' with Omicron so far at this stage.

Yeah, my sister in law was positive for over a week, my Mum is on the same timescale as me, so it’s obviously the variant.

The big one for me when this is over, is going to be sorting myself out mentally, so I can get going again. This rut it’s put me in is worrying me.

Have you actually ordered a new car?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Have you actually ordered a new car?
    Yeah.

I hope you will feel better soon and having that party when this IS over sounds nice. For what its worth, been dealing with a bit derealisation lately, too; not fun.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information