Thread: Emmz Birthday Thread

Emmz Birthday Thread

Hi guys, is there something wrong with it? I've tried it a few times in the last couple of hours and all I can see is the first post. I can't see the footer of the post so couldn't hit report to flag it.

Others have posted though so I'm wondering if it's my browser (fine everywhere else) or something that has gone wrong afterwards?

Re: Emmz Birthday Thread

Have you tried today Terry? I had problems posting yesterday on that thread and had to go into into advanced mode.

Re: Emmz Birthday Thread

Thanks, Carnation. It's working now. I'll add something later when I'm back in.

Thread Information