Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EFT - Does it help?

Re: EFT - Does it help?

I always sit near the aisle on an end so I can get out if I need to - although I try to sit out any anxiety and panic and just quietly tap on one of the EFT points. Will try it on saturday at the Theatre! Wenjoy x

Carl are you an eft therapist? i'm interested in trying this technique

thanks ju

I think Carl is a therapist - he has done chat rooms on this site to help people.
    I studied EFT on a day course and have the Gary Craig discs but havent had time to watch them yet. I firmly believe in EFT but I admit to still feeling panicky about saturday night - at the moment I feel anxious and tearfula bout all the family being home together for xmas - doesnt help that Im menopausal at the mo as well!!!! Love wenjoy xx

just for info log onto to www.emofree.com
    there's loads of free info and downloads

Wenjoy,

click on link

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...arch&plindex=0

Then use at your show.

Take care

Carl

Thanks Carl
    Did the show - all 3 hours of it and although felt a bit panicky and very very hot I tapped and said "I belive in myself" and it worked.Hubby was very emotional after 25 years of marriage and no theatres since 1982! whats more is I actaully enjoyed the show!!! Thankyou Wenjoy xx

Wenjoy,

It always brings me great joy when I hear stories like yours. Just remember not to waste another 25 years. Go enjoy your wonderful life. Emotion is broken down to E=MOTION 'E' stands for energy. Shift the energy, you shift the emotion.

Take care

Carl

Thanks Carl - willl remember the tapping for other situations - Im not saying Im cured but I now have a tool to help me. Thanks Wenjoy xxx

Hi Wenjoy,
    I am so pleased you did it and found the tapping worked, I had been wondering how you got on. It certainly gives you more confidence when you have something that can help you control the anxiety. Do keep it up, I am definately going to. I have also found that i need to expose myself to situations that cause me anxiety regularly in order to keep the anxiety at bay. When I am managing these situations with EFT to help it gives me the confidence that this will NOT restrict my life and you CAN beat it.

Hi - I agree - we need to repeat the experience again and again to form a new positive memory to delete the negative one - Im still s**t scared but will keep tapping!!! Wenjoy xxx

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information