Thread: UTI but it’s no

UTI but it’s no

Hello. Just want to know if anyone has had this feeling before. It’s the feeling of wanting to go for a wee and then when you have been the feeling is still there. I’ve had cystitis before , but the uncomfortable feeling is coming from what feels like just inside the urethra. I did an UTI test from the pharmacy and it came back negative for all 3 things. My water is not cloudy , and the test showed no blood either. I was looking in here yesterday and I saw that it could be a sign of OC which hasn’t helped by HA. I did an e-consultation with the docs yesterday and now have an appointment Monday for blood tests but they have also asked for stool samples. I don’t have any problems with my bowels, do you think it’s because Of my age (58)? It’s great that they are giving me the blood tests but I now have the two fears Of BC and OC. Many thanks for any advice given or similar experiences.

Re: UTI but it’s no

I have this on and off at the moment but nothing serious ever crossed my mind.

It feels like I need to wee and there is pain in that area where it comes out lol.

I am sure mine isn't cystitis either.

I haven't done anything about it as yet.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: UTI but it’s no

Thank you for your reply. It maybe down to post menopause thinning of that area but time will tell.

Thread Information