Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Not okay right now

Re: Not okay right now

I just wanted to say that I have so much respect for you BI, you are an incredible woman. I couldn't agree more with what the others have said.

Just wanted you to know that you're not alone in feeling like this.

Scass. you're amazing. Please never forget that? Your patience and kindness is an inspiration to me.

Catkins, thank you so much - and yes, it helps to know I have friends here who understand.

Wish I could say I was feeling better this morning, but I'm not really. I'm mostly looking forward to the weekend and having the time to get back to my beading.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Scass. you're amazing. Please never forget that? Your patience and kindness is an inspiration to me.

Catkins, thank you so much - and yes, it helps to know I have friends here who understand.

Wish I could say I was feeling better this morning, but I'm not really. I'm mostly looking forward to the weekend and having the time to get back to my beading.
    Always good to have something to look forward to.

Also, what you said and ditto back to you. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you got any particular beading projects lined up for the weekend, Blue?

Scass...I'm so sorry you are feeling like this too. I haven't been in an actual work environment for 36 years due to being a carer but would be totally out of my depth. I don't know how everyone manages but I admire you all

Pulisa, I have a few things I'd like to try. I'll either be going back to a large, intimidating project I promised my friend, doing some design work for a commission or designing and working on a little memorial project for the cats I've lost. I found some beautiful pawprint beads at one of my suppliers, so I'd like to make myself something a bit fancy as a way of remembering the joy they brought into my life.

Just got to make it through a couple more days, but Thursday is the day when I buy myself lunch so that helps.

Have you tried some affirmations before you go to sleep BlueIris? I found them very comforting after a bout of depression. Sometimes we need reminding of our worth and words can be very powerful.

I have! I'm in the process of setting myself up with some new journalling software and making sure I include affirmations.

That's brilliant! I really think they help.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Pulisa, I have a few things I'd like to try. I'll either be going back to a large, intimidating project I promised my friend, doing some design work for a commission or designing and working on a little memorial project for the cats I've lost. I found some beautiful pawprint beads at one of my suppliers, so I'd like to make myself something a bit fancy as a way of remembering the joy they brought into my life.

Just got to make it through a couple more days, but Thursday is the day when I buy myself lunch so that helps.
    Sounds as if you have got some interesting projects to get stuck into!

Hope your lunch was extra special? What did you choose for yourself?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information