Thread: Are ai beauty analysis accurate

Are ai beauty analysis accurate

I was bored and decided to try some of these for fun.Face got high ratings when using filters then I did normal pics it said i wasn’t attractive. I tried a lot of the normal non filtered now feel my anxiety worse that I really am unattractive and that all the people who said I was unattractive were right

Re: Are ai beauty analysis accurate

Filters are designed to accentuate the traits that the users of these sort of apps find attractive, and the people who use them will almost certainly be uploading filtered photos. It's all self-selecting.

Anybody who calls anybody else unattractive is a jerk, and the opinions of jerks don't matter.

What people have said about me stays in my head all these years I know I shouldn’t care but it’s the reason why I’m afraid of going out cause I worry people still would treat me the same. I shouldn’t care what ai thinks right I read others say those analysis are not accurate

I honestly don't know how beauty would be defined, it's such a subjective concept.

Quote Originally Posted by scaredgirl86 View Post
    I was bored and decided to try some of these for fun.Face got high ratings when using filters then I did normal pics it said i wasn’t attractive. I tried a lot of the normal non filtered now feel my anxiety worse that I really am unattractive and that all the people who said I was unattractive were right
    Those things use calculations based on facial symmetry, which is not a good indicator for actual attractiveness. Pretty much every A list celebrity, especially those in the acting industry have notoriously asymmetrical features. Everything on their face is uneven, or the wrong size, or strange etc and that's actually what makes them so good to look at. Ever notice when a celebrity gets surgery to "fix" an imperfection and they suddenly lose their allure? It's because they've tried to fit some kind of template for beauty, and lost what made them unique in the first place.

Now, this is down to a point of personal preference, but Ryan Gosling is considered super attractive. I tend to agree! But take a look at his face. One eye is significantly lower than the other, one eye is slightly lazy, and his nose is not something that would pass the beauty test. Those filters tend to even out everything on the face to it "fits" their template. It's completely meaningless. Besides, it's a great way to push people towards using filter apps so they can collect your data.

The fact that people have told you you're unattractive sounds more like those people were insecure in themselves, or just plain wanted to hurt your feelings. I can't imagine anybody actually pointedly telling an ugly person that they're ugly. What gain does that bring? It's almost always a dig because a: they feel ugly themselves, or b: you are attractive and they're jealous or c: they just want to cause hurt.

It's important to remember that appearance ratings from filters or apps are not an accurate reflection of one's physical appearance or self-worth. These ratings can be arbitrary and subjective, and should not be taken too seriously. It's better to focus on building a healthy self-image and self-esteem, rather than relying on external validation. Try to engage in activities that make you feel good about yourself and surround yourself with supportive people.

Thread Information