Thread: Covid finally got us :(

Covid finally got us :(

So I finally caught covid after trying to avoid it for two years. I'm fully vaxxed and boosted since Christmas. My husband tested positive on Friday night and I started to get a scratchy/sore throat on Sunday night by morning my symptoms were Headache, scratchy throat, runny nose, sneezing, very congested and some achiness here and there. So thought I was one of the lucky ones and it was just like a mild cold but then I woke up this morning feeling very tired like I couldn't get out of bed, shaky arms and I lost some of my taste and smell. It's day 5 today. Why am I getting worse and not better?
    Scared again of dying. Story of my life So much for being fully vaxxed . Age and weight is definitely not on my side My husband is doing ok so far but now our kids are sick too.

Re: Covid finally got us :(

I know it’s hard, but please try not to worry yourself too much. Regardless of age and weight, the odds of you pulling through this just fine are astronomically high since you’re both vaxxed and boosted. You may feel horrid for a few days but the main purpose of the vax is to keep you out of the hospital. Drink loads of liquids, hot ones help with congestion, and get lots of rest.

Thread Information