Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Am I depressed or is it genuine problems ?

Re: Am I depressed or is it genuine problems ?

I agree I just want him to have what he considers a good life. An enjoyable one x

There will be supported living options for you though, Sarah but that's many years away. I'm sure you will be offered respite care packages as well now that he is at school and "in the system". If you want this of course. Just to catch up on sleep if nothing else and to give your daughter a break too. Maybe the school has a parents' support group?

How are you doing, Sarah? You mentioned in another thread that you were going to think about getting a hobby? Have you got any ideas? I know it's hard to even think about your own interests when life just takes over and I certainly haven't got a hobby myself but maybe you've got something in mind which would help you get a break from the day to day grind?

Hey pulisa sorry for (very late) reply Iv only just seen this message. I joined the gym a few days ago. Iv yet to step foot in it but I have paid for the membership 🤣 the kids are off school so it’s a bit difficult this week anyway finding the time to go. How are you x

Half term is a just a write off when it comes to finding time for yourself to go anywhere! There will be plenty of opportunities to go to the gym after this week. Was it something you wanted to do or did you feel you needed to do something to help yourself feel better?

I'm ok. Every day is a bit of a minefield with my 2 so I always tread very carefully if possible! Don't always succeed though! x

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Half term is a just a write off when it comes to finding time for yourself to go anywhere! There will be plenty of opportunities to go to the gym after this week. Was it something you wanted to do or did you feel you needed to do something to help yourself feel better?

I'm ok. Every day is a bit of a minefield with my 2 so I always tread very carefully if possible! Don't always succeed though! x
    Hey pulisa sorry I don’t get bloody notifications when someone replies to me I have to actively check it… well it’s Saturday and the house is still standing 🤣 he’s actually asleep now he had a very busy time in granddads dismantling his bed. Grandad wasn’t particularly impressed I have to say so we made a speedy exit ! How’s it going on the home front with yours ? X

My son is a natural demolition man! Not intentionally but it just comes naturally to him!

It's been a tricky week but what's new!

My son is a natural demolition man! Not intentionally but it just comes naturally to him!

It's been a tricky week but what's new!
    Ha I get you I have the miniature version here. He’s currently trying to fight off his melotonin watching water slides in corfu on YouTube 🤣 it’s his new thing now. I will be glad of Monday when that taxi turns up I tell you x

I never had much success with melotonin for my daughter. I'm sure you will have many new "things" in the future!! They are never run of the mill though in my experience!

I remember the relief of seeing that taxi on a Monday morning! Take care though, Sarah..Having some time to yourself after a school holiday can be difficult as it's not easy to just turn off that high alert button when you hand them over to school xx

I never had much success with melotonin for my daughter. I'm sure you will have many new "things" in the future!! They are never run of the mill though in my experience!

I remember the relief of seeing that taxi on a Monday morning! Take care though, Sarah..Having some time to yourself after a school holiday can be difficult as it's not easy to just turn off that high alert button when you hand them over to school xx
    Well I start training for work on Monday. It’s online. I have a job working in Manchester airport. (What a time to start working In airport) 🤣 he’s woke up rather out of sorts, one minute he’s laughing his little head off next min he just stops mid laugh and burst into tears and tantrums. Me and his dad think he’s entering the terrible 2s of his emotional development 🤨 however development is great. Just wish he would stop actions like pre-menstrual teenage girl 🤣🤣🤣

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information