Thread: Can the damage be repaired?

Can the damage be repaired?

So some good news to start with! Not only am I taking some magnesium and vitamin D but I also recently got volunteer work which I started this week! And, while I haven't been able to stop doing rituals, I have at least shortened them to a point that makes life easier again.

However, between the time the pandemic started and now, its been nothing but increased anxiety. I developed some ridiculous beliefs (would rather not say what they are) and, even starting this volunteer work, I still don't feel like my old self yet. This makes me fear that me being stuck in the house in that amount of time has done some damage to my mind. I know I shouldn't expect things to just get better with a snap of a finger, but I can't help but feel I want my old self back sooner. If I continue doing my volunteer work, will I eventually get better? Thanks for reading.

Re: Can the damage be repaired?

I think the last two years have been incredibly tough for a lot of us, so don't beat yourself up too much about it.

I do believe that you will gradually start to feel more yourself. You have taken some really positive steps towards doing that, you just need to give it time.

Thread Information