Thread: Heart fluttering skipping

Heart fluttering skipping

So I need any reasurance I can get at the moment as this is slowly driving me nuts. So for about 19 days now my heart has been skipping a lot. Some days there's a lot and others it's on and off throughout the day. Right now I'm getting so many. I'm so tired of this and I just want the worrying to stop. I have an echocardiogram and holter monitor test in a few days and a cardiologist appointment the 4th of March but I'm panicking until then. I posted here before and I only got one reply saying I should consult my gp. Firstly I have health anxiety so that didn't help at all. Also I did talk to them and they ordered the tests. Has anyone dealt with these many all day and night for weeks on end? Also I need to bring up there’s this feeling I get where my heart will speed up for like a second and then thud. Also sorta like a flutter. I know nobody can tell me for sure. But does this sound not dangerous to you? Please if anyone can help me.

Re: Heart fluttering skipping

Hey, they sound like PVCs/PACs, everyone has them, they are quite normal, I have had them for over 20 years, some days they are worse then others, the echocardiogram should put your worries to rest and the cardiologist appointment. Us anxious people feel them more as we are so sensitive to our bodily sensations.

Re: Heart fluttering skipping

Any update on your results?

Thread Information