Hi all not posted on here for a while but really struggling at the moment. I am a 41year old man, have struggled with health anxiety for over the last 10 year.

I have been having issues for a over 12 months with my swallowing, feeling as if I can’t swallow, the last couple of months have felt as if it is getting worse, I struggle to eat anything dry and have to swallow a few times to get it down and do belch a lot. Spoke to the dr a week ago and has referred me for an endoscopy (2 week referral) I’m scared to death that I have OC, I stopped taking my PPis a week ago (been on these for 5 years) to prepare for it and my symptoms have got so much worse, heartburn, a burning sensation when swallowing and bloating. I’m so scared, had a whole range of blood tests in December including kidney / liver function, fbc and inflammation markers checked which was all normal. Not lost lots of weight. Do you think something would have shown up blood work if it was anything serious, has anyone else been through anything similar, my endoscopy is 7th March 😢 I’m so scared.