Thread: Please could someone help me calm down😢

Please could someone help me calm down😢

Bit of a back story, in 2020 I test positive for high risk HPV no abnormal cells, check again in a year.

2021 high risk HPV again and low grade changes. ( was sent to colposcopy where she just said there’s no point doing a biopsy on low grade)

2022. I had my smear on the 31st January no results yet.

but on the 18th day of my cycle I started to bleed, 9 days before my period was due and I’ve now been bleeding for 11 days.

I’m having bad pain in my lower back and legs, I’ve not stopped crying, I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I can’t even bring myself to brush my hair, sounds ridiculous right?:(

In my head I know I have it what other reason would cause me to bleed so early for so long, ( im 25 and not on birth control) I’m so sad, I don’t have anyone that understands me.

I’ve never been so low and worried ever:(

I’ve spoke with a nurse and they just say wait for my smear but they’re not taking into account how bad this has made me feel.

I really want to be normal, be happy, health but right now I don’t see that for me.

thank you to whoever reads this.

Re: Please could someone help me calm down😢

I had high risk HPV and grade 4 changes that I let go for four years before I could work up the courage for the colposcopy. This was ten years ago, I’ve been fine ever since and no longer have HPV. Just because you have changes doesn’t mean you have cancer. I know it’s super stressful and worrying to wait, but truly - if you had anything concerning I wouldn’t think it would take them four weeks to let you know. Try to find ways to lessen the anxiety. It can cause so many more problems for you.

Thread Information