I know these rabies posts get annoying and many of you are probably rolling your eyes right now, but please hear me out. I just desperately need some comfort. About 5 days ago or so, I started getting bad pain in my ribs when I would lay down to sleep at night. Every day since then its gotten worse and the pain has spread. It hurts especially bad in the back of my neck and my spine, and I have a throbbing headache. Taking migraine meds helps a little but it comes back. I also feel incredibly dizzy all the time and so fatigued, I can't even move around for a couple seconds without my muscles feeling like I was hit by a train. I'm shaky and have blurred vision off and on. Today I started feeling nauseous and having stomach cramps. I went to the emergency room last night and they diagnosed me with dizziness after checking nothing. Saw the actual doctor today and she ran some labs and did a neurological exam and said that besides some vertigo I don't seem to have any neuro symptoms. My labs came back normal, no worrisome inflammation or anything like that but my iron was slightly low and my lymph nodes are kinda swollen suggesting I have something viral. She said I should just let it run its course, stay hydrated and get some rest. But it just continues to get worse. My whole body is on fire and I seriously feel like I'm dying. I haven't been sick since before the pandemic so I'm sure something as simple as a cold could probably knock me down but I have no respiratory symptoms. The reason I post this here is because a couple months ago a bat dive bombed me while I was taking a short bike ride one night and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. Then last night to make matters worse, I found two perfect little tiny pinprick scabs on the top of my left foot. I have no idea how they got there and google says that combined with my symptoms I was definitely bitten by a rabid bat while sleeping and its too late for me. I will attach a photo if I can. I also mentioned to my doctor that I was worried maybe it was a poisonous spider since we have black widows and brown recluse here but she didn't seem concerned enough about spiders or bats to even look at the bite. I am seriously freaking out. Worried I'm gonna start foaming at the mouth and having seizures any moment. I honestly wouldn't be so terrified if it weren't for those little bite marks appearing just as I'm experiencing the WORST flu like symptoms I've ever had in my life. I was tested for the flu and covid and both came back negative. I really want to try and go back and get my doctor to look at the bite but I don't want to look like a complete spaz and if these are rabies symptoms its far too late for me to get help anyway. I just really need to talk to someone right now. Any support would be nice.