Thread: Advertising in the health anxiety forum

Advertising in the health anxiety forum

Hi. I noticed that all of your banner ads are from Google Ads. So I created an account and tried to search for NMP so I could place ads on here through Google, but this website did not appear in the list of placements.

I would like to advertise my health anxiety book in your Health Anxiety forum - can somebody please get back to me about this?

Thanks,

Mike
    Author, How to Beat Health Anxiety - "Absolutely the best book I have ever read on health anxiety. It was obvious that the author struggled with this in his own life and has overcome it. That's what gives hope to others who are going through this. Read this book if you are suffering! It will help you!" - Amazon Reviewer

Re: Advertising in the health anxiety forum

Hi skippy.

I haven't forgotten about your PM. Sorry for not replying yet.

We predominately use Pub Galaxy for Ads (now called Azerion) and they very rarely fall back to Google Ads. We do still have a Google account for ads though.

What do you mean you want to advertise in the Health Anxiety forum? Do you mean pay for a sponsored post or something?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Perhaps those approaching a website should consider what they should be contributing? It's not a cheap book and members will see this as endorsed by NMP so perhaps worth reviewing whether it's suitable remembering all those stickies and whether a product adds to that?

Sorry, but I'm with Terry on this one. I'm a little hesitant about how heavily the book has been pushed so far, even though I'm sure it's with a good heart.

I agree with Terry and BlueIris on this. Up to admin to make that tricky decision though.

I was confused as to how skippy thought they could get an Ad on here as the Ads are random. I will await his reply.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Nic,

Every time I visit the forum I see banner ads that are definitely Google ads as they have that little 'ad choices' triangle in the corner. So I tried to create a campaign in my own Google ads account where I would just select the NMP website as the only 'placement' for the ads, but Google didn't have the NMP site on its list.

I basically just want to advertise the book on the health anxiety forum. Whilst an endorsement by NMP would be obviously fantastic I don't expect that at all.

I take on board the points about price of the book (£7.49), however if you read the Amazon reviews they are overwhelmingly positive and this book is undoubtedly improving the lives of many of the people who have read it.

I just want to get this book out to your audience on a bigger scale as I feel it could help many more people.
    Author, How to Beat Health Anxiety - "Absolutely the best book I have ever read on health anxiety. It was obvious that the author struggled with this in his own life and has overcome it. That's what gives hope to others who are going through this. Read this book if you are suffering! It will help you!" - Amazon Reviewer

Well we have a Google Adsense account so no idea why you can't find No More Panic on there but I don't know how you search for it etc.

Thread Information