Thread: Health Anxiety About Colon Cancer

Health Anxiety About Colon Cancer

Hey yall,
    So this might be a bit lengthy but bare with me and please help me out here. So a while back in november or late october, just out of nowhere i had a bit of a leak from my rectum, like it was mix pf clear fluid and pinkish blood. Prior to that just on and off when i would have bowel movements there would be like very light spotting just on my anus, usually after hard solid movements, but this would happen weeks and months in between. When that happened in November though i freaked out BAD, then i was told it was either a hemorrhoid that leaked or an anal fissure. Hasn’t happened since but since then…. Ive been paranoid about colon cancer, been paranoid that im gonna see blood stool come out and its gotten to the point to where i get really anxious when going to the bathroom now. Someone please give me some advice. Ive never had bloody stools btw its always been that spotting around the rectum which is from a chapped butt or a hemorrhoid but i cant shake colon cancer….

Re: Health Anxiety About Colon Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrew116 View Post
    Hey yall,
    So this might be a bit lengthy but bare with me and please help me out here. So a while back in november or late october, just out of nowhere i had a bit of a leak from my rectum, like it was mix pf clear fluid and pinkish blood. Prior to that just on and off when i would have bowel movements there would be like very light spotting just on my anus, usually after hard solid movements, but this would happen weeks and months in between. When that happened in November though i freaked out BAD, then i was told it was either a hemorrhoid that leaked or an anal fissure. Hasn’t happened since but since then…. Ive been paranoid about colon cancer, been paranoid that im gonna see blood stool come out and its gotten to the point to where i get really anxious when going to the bathroom now. Someone please give me some advice. Ive never had bloody stools btw its always been that spotting around the rectum which is from a chapped butt or a hemorrhoid but i cant shake colon cancer….
    My BIL is a colon cancer survivor. Nothing you said come close to his experience.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information