Thread: Worried about knee

Worried about knee

I just noticed in my right knee to the side of it have like a bump feels not hard I do have fat on my leg and assumed it’s that but it doesn’t look right I’m all worried it’s a cancer or something. I been having knee prob in both knees that hurt. I notice when I lay leg down I don’t feel it that mean it really is just fast and nothing bad

Re: Worried about knee

Anyone

As I get older, I get more and more lumps and bumps. I even have some weird lumpiness on my calf that looks like someone injected fat underneath the skin. It looks super strange!!

I always feel compelled to show my doctor the new lumps I notice, but he is never concerned. I’m sure there must be some kind of lump that would concern him. None of mine do though. He always says that’s it’s just a lipoma or other bit of fat.

I have severe arthritis in both my knees. This has caused some lumpiness too. I also have lumps in the joints of my fingers from arthritis. I am just lumpy 😜

You might want to show your doctor your lump for peace of mind. I’ll bet, though, it’s just a bit of fat.

I agree - probably fat.

Another alternative could potentially be scar tissue if you are having a lot of pain in the knee, I know for something like a torn ligament scar tissue will build to try and stabilize. Nothing dangerous, just your body's reaction to keep you up and moving.

I agree, if you're bothered ask a doctor. It would give you peace of mind and perhaps they can help you sort out the pain.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Thanks for replies I think it’s fat I’m just not gonna worry about it I appreciate all of you answering

Thread Information