Thread: Not coping 😞

Not coping 😞

Starting another thread because it is no longer just about headache, now I have other worrying symptoms and I am panicking as hell! I had colds before, but don't remember ever having bleeding from my nose! I had some blood a few days ago, and some this morning, but both were pretty minor, just getting me worried. However, ai just had a mich worse episode! And I am not blowing my nose much more than I did other times when I had colds, in fact it has been much better today, yet after I sprayed my saline spray, pink started coming out and I kept getting red blood on a tissue for ages.
    I am spiriling out now, a friend of mine had been spitting out blood after covid and turned out it was clothing issue😱

Re: Not coping 😞

I had covid recently and I blew my nose so much that it bled. I honestly didn’t think too much about it. The lining of your nose is sore and irritated and very easily bleeds. If it’s happening a lot then maybe speak to your doctor, but it should settle down soon.

Thanks, Scass! That makes total sense and ai can feel the irritation. I could feel the inside of my nose almost burning the other day.
    What gets to me is that I honestly did not even blow my nose at the time or much at all today. And the fact that I have been fretting about getting covid and possible bleeding issues from covid for months on end. Back where I am originally from they even test people for clotting after you had it, probably not everyone but as soon as you have any slightest possibility of it. So now it is not surprising I am panicking at the sight of blood! :-(

I've not had COVID but I've had nose bleeds, some rather severe over the last ten years since my cancer. It is what it is and have been attributed to dry conditions and other benign reasons based on doctors opinions. It is what it is and sometimes we just have to deal with it.

FM
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by mila View Post
    Starting another thread because it is no longer just about headache, now I have other worrying symptoms and I am panicking as hell! I had colds before, but don't remember ever having bleeding from my nose! I had some blood a few days ago, and some this morning, but both were pretty minor, just getting me worried. However, ai just had a mich worse episode! And I am not blowing my nose much more than I did other times when I had colds, in fact it has been much better today, yet after I sprayed my saline spray, pink started coming out and I kept getting red blood on a tissue for ages.
    I am spiriling out now, a friend of mine had been spitting out blood after covid and turned out it was clothing issue😱
    Blowing your nose and also sticking swabs your there to do covid tests can definitely cause slight bleeding

Thread Information