Thread: Anybody got any experience with fissures, hemorrhoids?

Anybody got any experience with fissures, hemorrhoids?

Hey yall, so i just had a question regarding Fissures. So a while back in November of last year. I had a bowel movement, then like shortly afterwards there was some kind of fluid that leaked out of my rectum. It was of like feces, fluid, and light pink. It hasn’t happened since but you can imagine i freaked the hell out. Prior to that sometimes with a bowel movement when i would wipe i would have like very very small spotting of bright blood. Like very small and only around my rectum never on the stool itself. But that would happen like every other week or sometimes months in between. It hasn’t even happened here recently in a few months (that spotting) or another leak. When i asked about it. I was told a number of things that it was an internal hemorrhoid, an anal fissure, or ulcerative colitis. With the colitis deal I haven’t had any of the symptoms for it. Someone also mentioned it sounded just like an anal fissure. Does that sound similar to yall? I didn’t have any pain down there or anything like that other than chapping from time to time, sometimes i get a tear but i just can’t let go of what that was. And of course my mind thinks the worse and as you can imagine the first thing my mind goes to is colon cancer. like ive legit been obsessed with it.....

Re: Anybody got any experience with fissures, hemorrhoids?

Bright blood is just about always a fissure or piles.
    Anusol cream helps clear it up.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

thanks for the response Phil! Just sucks ive become obsessed with the idea of colon cancer.. i hate it.. its all i think about now.

Hi

If you look at my posts about my bowel cancer fear (there are quite a few, may take some reading!!) you will see how I become completely obsessed with cancer for months. I ruined months of my life with the bowel cancer obsession.

On Wednesday I had a colonoscopy and was found to have ulcerative colitis. As so many people on here reassured me, there are so many reasons for rectal bleeding and the majority don’t point to cancer!

It doesn’t sound like you’ve had many symptoms anyway. Please don’t get into the anxious state I got myself in.

Thank you for the response, yea. That's what im doing right now is obessing. Like i haven't had ANY bleeding for months now. And when i did have like any kind of spotting it was only around the rectum and like very small dots. Like that leak deal hasn't even happened in 6 months now. My anxiety just has gotten so bad about stomach stuff. And ive taken steps to get more healthy at that. Even have put on some healthy weight

Have you sought help for your anxiety? I take anxiety medication (sertraline). It takes the edge off a bit.

I really wouldn’t worry if I were you, the leakage was months ago. It would have kept happening if it was anything sinister. An odd tiny spot of blood could just be from wiping too hard, nothing to worry about.

Go to the doctor, get it checked out. Better to start that process than needlessly ruminate all hours of the day.

Have your doctor snap on those gloves and have a good ol' root up ya backside. Common sense..

I have piles and I've recently had a fissure situation which was v painful and it bled. I delighted my GP with yet another excursion up my arse and he verified the fissure & a flare up of the Farmer Giles.

Called at the chemist for bum cream, then I made sure I kept my colon running smoothly (as smoothly as mine can lol) I sat on my heat pad for a few hours a day and this speeded up the healing process nicely. Bought a bum bath that sits on the loo. No issues since..

Thread Information