Hi,
I have been having panic attacks for over a week now about taking prescribed medications. I take 25 mg of Luvox (Fluvoxamine) daily, and last Friday, I took two and a half .25 mg of Xanax (so about .65 mg of Xanax) over 8 hours. I was so groggy and out of it. I had to call off work and slept for most of the day.

This was a week ago, and I'm still feeling very anxious with panic attacks that I took too much Xanax and now have damaged my brain. My mind feels slow, and I don't feel right. I called my pharmacist, and he said that the Luvox can enhance the Xanax and make it stay in my system longer. I am absolutely terrified that the Luvox doubled the amount of Xanax, and I have done irreparable damage. I am only 110 pounds, and this was my first time taking Xanax in years, so I have zero tolerance.

I am at my wits end, and I'm not sure how I can handle this fear. I'm trying breathing exercises, meditation and acceptance, but this thought is constantly on my mind. Has anyone taken this drug combination before? Have I done something terrible to myself?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post. I really appreciate it.