Thread: I'm back, and so is covid 😣😷

I'm back, and so is covid 😣😷

I'm in a bit of a panic- I've got covid again, and it feels a lot worse than it was the first time (before the jabs were available). I was negative last night but had a cough all day, today my voice has almost gone, coughing even more and went to work as normal (as I was negative), felt awful and tested positive. I feel awful, my heart is racing and my chest hurts, with a productive cough. First time round I had a headache/slight cough and loss of taste and smell. I didn't expect this after 2 jabs (the latest in November, not had the booster yet). Someone please reassure me 😣

Re: I'm back, and so is covid 😣😷

You致e had 2 jabs and covid so you are so much better off than you were before. Your body is fighting hard against it, so please rest and let it. I知 sure it値l pass in a few days and you値l feel better soon.
    Xx

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    You致e had 2 jabs and covid so you are so much better off than you were before. Your body is fighting hard against it, so please rest and let it. I知 sure it値l pass in a few days and you値l feel better soon.
    Xx
    Thankyou. I've just had a proper full blown panic attack because I couldn't breathe- or maybe I couldn't breathe because i was panicking. Either way- it's affecting my chest in a way that it never did before 😣

Oh I知 sorry to hear that. Your post was yesterday, how are you feeling today?

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Oh I知 sorry to hear that. Your post was yesterday, how are you feeling today?
    It's been coming in waves of chills/shivers and fevers and the cough is the same, but I've accepted that panicking is really not going to help, and although I feel like rubbish, I still have to be up with my daughter and at least feed her, hahah, so I'm trying to take my mind off it a bit. This particular bout round here seems to be hitting everyone quite hard.

Thread Information