Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brest lump

Re: Brest lump

All the best for tomorrow, I'll be thinking about you. You'll probably find reserves of strength you didn't know you had. Before you'll know it you'll get the all clear. Xxx

Thankyou so much. That’s means a lot. Not sure how I’ll sleep tonight or how I’ll be in The morning but reading everyone’s comments has been helpful beyond belief.

Hope everything goes ok tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by stick1974 View Post
    Hope everything goes ok tomorrow
    thankyou stick.

I’ve got up this morning and done my usual bits and bobs. My husband has gone to work and will pick me up at 1230. I can’t help but feel that in a few hours my life could be completely different. I’m so nervous. I know I’ve been in this situation before but heading towards 47 I just keep thinking is it my turn now. It’s hard to stay positive when I’m basically in no man’s land and I know people here say that until someone tells you it’s something, it’s nothing but it’s hard to keep focused.

Yes, it's normal to think like that, even if there's 1% chance, you think you're that 1%. That's why the relief is enormous when it's over. Honestly though I am the world's biggest scaredy cat, and I got through it. I'm a natural chatterbox, so for me I found others I could talk to, but everyone deals with it differently sitting in that waiting room. You're doing the right thing, remember that. All the very best. Hear from you after x

Just to up date you. I had the full works done, mammogram and uss. All clear. The relief is immense. My husband is taking me out for lunch to celebrate. Thankyou all for reading and replying x

That's fantastic news...I haven't been following your thread but I can appreciate just how relieved and exhausted you must be feeling now! But most of all...jubilant.

Enjoy your celebration lunch and look forward to better times ahead now that you have the reassurance from all those tests! x

So pleased to hear that. I know the relief will be immense. Enjoy your lunch and have a relaxing evening and rest

Fantastic news! Now you can help other ladies going through it too! Well done for facing it, here's to healthy boobs! X

Thankyou all. The relief is immense and I’m absolutely shattered. I will continue to support others so yes here’s to healthy boobs and girl power!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information