Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: niece in hospital

niece in hospital

My niece was taken into hospital sometime yesterday afternoon/evening (by ambulance) as my brother in law phone us around 10pm last night.

Hoping the doctors/nurse can find the cause what is wrong with her.

Re: niece in hospital

Sorry to hear this, I hope she’s doing better now x

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Sorry to hear this, I hope she’s doing better now x
    Thank you, the staff are keeping her in for a few days, hopefully she will be release Tuesday or Wednesday, my brother in law and sister have been taking turns to stop with her in hospital, and only one of them can stop the night

My niece was released from hospital early this evening, she has to go back to hospital every day for a week a so, for antibiotics treatment or whatever tablets she been put on, can only be done in hospital.

Think me and my parents are thinking about going on a first aid course, I did one years ago as part of a course I was on,

Glad she's home now. Must have been a very worrying time for you but at least the hospital will be keeping a close eye on her for as long as she needs antibiotics.

I think the first aid course is a very sensible thing to do as you never know when you will need to use these skills.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Glad she's home now. Must have been a very worrying time for you but at least the hospital will be keeping a close eye on her for as long as she needs antibiotics.

I think the first aid course is a very sensible thing to do as you never know when you will need to use these skills.
    Thanks my parents and I also had to take a single course of antibiotics last night to be on the safe side, as we had my niece the weekend before, as my brother in law and sister were asked has she been with anyone for long periods of time (overnight)

My parents honest with me what she had.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 03-05-22 at 15:49.

It was a very worrying time for me and my parents (we did not sleep very well Saturday night) brother in law and sister have not slept well, even though whoever has stopped with my niece has been looked after with food, water brother in law parents have probably not slept well, my brother in law's Dad been in hospital yesterday for other reasons, he needed some medication.

The doctors/nurses were straight onto what she had after running a few tests. and give her the treatment needed,

My niece had her last course of antibiotics at hospital this evening, the blood test could not tell much , my brother in law, sister and niece have video called us this evening, and she looked a lot better than did earlier in the week, showed us her arm.

Really good news! She's been in the wars but I bet she'll bounce back quickly. Glad the hospital were so quick to diagnose and treat.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Really good news! She's been in the wars but I bet she'll bounce back quickly. Glad the hospital were so quick to diagnose and treat.
    Thank you, she is bouncing back well, a little tired, but she has master how to wrap bandages around baby doll I bought her when she was born, and around daddy's head

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information