Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: niece in hospital

Re: niece in hospital

Niece still needs antibiotics. but she can take these from home now, she had some sort of bacterial/viral infection, and covid19.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 20-05-22 at 13:34.

Poor little girl, hope she recovers quickly now she’s home.

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Poor little girl, hope she recovers quickly now she’s home.
    Thanks, hopefully in a few weeks time I be able to see my niece as well as my Dad, my mum hoping to go on next week if all goes well.
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 07-05-22 at 12:55.

My niece has finished with her tablets now and no longer need to go back to the hospital

She is back to her normal self, more mischievous

That's really good news, Phil. You must all be very pleased that she is back to her old self now.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    That's really good news, Phil. You must all be very pleased that she is back to her old self now.
    Yes we are all please she back to her normal self, we still have to tell her no tip toes , as she has the habit sometimes walking on them.

The other thing she had is fairly common for what the doctors say for under 5s. and should not happen again.

Niece is coming up tomorrow and Thursday and most of Friday for the bank holiday, so will be spending some time with my niece,

We had my niece up again this weekend, also had my sister and brother in law up some of the weekend, mainly overnight. We are happy she is back to her normal self.

Spent more time with my niece, her vocab is coming along well, so no trips to Hillsborough ground for my niece, not letting her suffer watching the team I support.

My niece had her 2nd trip to hospital (A and E) a few days , this time with a fracture finger, she has proudly showed off her tape fingers, we am always warning my niece to be carefully , as you don't want to spend 5 hours waiting in hospital to be seen at the hospital

We are hoping to be able to go away with my niece, brother in law and sister with my parents before my niece starts big school in September she is ready for it.

We did get away earlier this year, with my niece, brother in law and sister spent a long weekend up in Scarborough and rented out a holiday house, which had enough bedrooms for us all, enough bathrooms

We went to Whitby on the Saturday , Sunday we spent the day in Scarborough , and had a trip on the tram ride up to the top. and we did a boat trip. Monday we spent the day up in Robin Hood's Bay.

My niece has settled in big school now, first day she decided for some reason to throw her shoe at the teacher. as she was the only on who did not get a sticker for good behaviour , over than that she is fine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information