Hi everyone.
To cut a long story short, I have been through a traumatic time recently. I had to make the most difficult decision of my life as a result of my anxiety (sensitive topic so won't mention it here), and weeks after this decision was made I had a panic attack that let to feelings of derealisation/depersonalisation. This was 3 weeks ago, and despite meditating, exercising, taking herbs/supplements, increasing healthy fats into my diet such as walnuts, flaxseed and avacado, going about my day in as normal way as possible, the feelings are still there. I keep having thoughts that the world isn't real, that everything I knew/had a connection with is a figment of my imagination. I feel at any moment I will go insane.
I used to deal with this constantly many years ago. For the past 6 years its been a symptoms that has come and gone, but not impacted my life very much, so to have it back 24/7 makes me feel hopeless, as if i'm back to the beginning of my anxiety journey again, and that maybe this time it's permanent.
Has anyone else felt with way for weeks/months at a time? And did it eventually pass?
Thanks in advance!