Well here I find myself in my never ending spiral and heading only one way …… I have always had HA and mostly centred around cancer fears - well I had covid 14 weeks ago and still struggling with the gunky throat and mucus cough but everyone in house is on and off with coughs and colds but me I’m now feeling unable to breath and checking constantly if I am wheezy - sinus problems and blocked nose remain but I am shakey from the moment I wake in the mornings and absolutely know I am not breathing properly as feel tense and terrified - to top it off my husband tested positive yesterday and I had been in car with him for hour Friday night and 2 hours yesterday …. I was clear but as still have cough just can’t get it again - I am currently on steroids as have lupus (a very rare type on skin) - I feel totally overwhelmed and feel my anxiety is at the worst I have ever been and have been slowly heading this way since November last year when my eldest son fell out with me …… he hasn’t spoken to me since this time and it is eating me up ….. silly argument about mess around and lack of respect for our home but he left and hasn’t replied or spoken to me since - heartbreaking …… as per normal when having these thoughts and spiralling I am saying in my head things have never felt like I do now before but …… I know feel there is something in my throat/on back of tongue - worrying about gunk and cough and know a lot of the time I don’t need to cough but do anyway …… I honestly just feel done - and having dark thoughts which I don’t ever recall before - I’m scared and just want to be normal - I have a fairly high stress job and to be honest don’t know how the hell I am holding it together at the moment 😢😢😢😢