Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nature

Nature

I live in what I consider one of the most beautiful areas of the US, the Shenandoah Valley. Skyline Drive and the Shenandoah National Park's North entrance are literally a couple miles from me. I thought it would be cool to have a thread where you can post the natural beauty of the animals and plant life where you live....

A deer on my street just strolling along!

Deer.jpg

FMP
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 16-05-22 at 23:16.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Nature

I love this idea. I live in Nevada. This is during January winter storm. IMG_6320.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worth the re-post. We have a Robin nesting in the fence in our yard. The nest is chest high. Momma Robin has been pretty defensive when Tasha or I are out but lately, she's been a little better as I think she senses we're not going to harm her or her baby. The hatchling is growing and while the other egg looked like it was hatching, it appears it didn't and I didn't see it in the nest as of yesterday. I'll have to get a pic of the little one again but this was from last week,
    BabyBird.jpg

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

If I can ever figure out how to post pics from my phone I would love to do this.

Until then I'll come and look at the lovely pictures.

Here’s a slightly different picture than the one I posted the other day. Caught passing through on our cctv cameras. So no credit can be taken for the shotA8FA6567-931E-4BC8-9BC8-14D77E9D2A8D.jpg

Ghost…Spillways

Some Spring wild flowers on the trail in a small park along the Shenandoah River just up the street from me....

Flower1.jpgFlower2.jpgFlower3.jpgFlower4.jpgFlower5.jpgFlower6.jpgFlower7.jpgFlower8.jpg

FMP

I absolutely LOVE this idea! Am off to walk my dog now and will see what I can see xxx

After a thunderstorm....

IMG_0718.jpg

FMP

Sunset last night while walking Tasha... Sorry, can't get the image to post right side up!

FMP

Sunset.jpg

Gorgeous pics

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information