Just to give context - I have PCOS and Hypothyroidism (on meds for it though) and I've always had irregular periods to some degree, and I'm also at the mercy of nature as I'm not on any contraception nor having sexual intercourse and haven't for some time. 34F - overweight (which I'm struggling with massively at the moment with. Not hugely overweight, but enough that it is bothering me).

Anyway. March 16-27th I had a very light period, more like a spotting and changing from pink/red to brown sometimes. Then it stopped.

April 15-27th I had a heavy period, which I thought was due to the last one being very light and not a proper period. I also worried because it was so soon after the last one.

Now today May 18th - light pink show and mild cramping in lower belly. Which is 20 days since last period. Maybe its just me not being use to my periods being this close together, or them being all over, but their all over the place at the moment being like 18-20 days apart for the last 2 cycles. I assume 2 cycles but I don't know.

Of course I go straight to things like cancer, its what I get super anxious about and panic about. Signs and symptoms and all that.

I had a smear at the end of 2021, all was clear. I also had a transvaginal ultrasound in September 2021, which just confirmed I had PCOS and cysts, so nothing that shocked me there, but because my doctor knew I was worried, she has me booked in for another transvaginal ultrasound in June.

I'm very stressed at the moment, I don't know why, but its made me super tired, which doesn't help because I'm so busy during the day and have so many chores and things to do, so I haven't had any time to look after myself properly, or work on losing weight either. I also have horrendous insomnia, and toss and turn all night, sometimes not getting asleep until 4 or 4:30am, most times out of exhaustion. It's a really mentally and physically exhausting thing. I'm on 80mg of slow release half beta prograne, and thought that might have helped with the sleeping as well, but it just helps my blood pressure and anxiety, not sleep.

I'm just worrying about the bleeding/periods being close together, or if their trying to sort themselves out or something or its just the PCOS and cysts, and the few extra pounds I've put on over the last few months. I worry about cancers as well.