Thread: Knee Surgery for my Dad

Knee Surgery for my Dad

My Dad's knee surgery is going to be on July 8th and while I'm excited for it (his knees have been hurting), I'm also pretty nervous. Any hug you give will be appreciated!

Re: Knee Surgery for my Dad

Here is a hug for you and your dear Dad.

Thanks! I know Dad and I appreciate it!

He will be so happy when he has his knee surgery as he misses hiking in the woods and doing yard work. The fact his knees are worn down made him feel awful. I had helped him do some yard work yesterday to make it easier for him as well as spend time with him.

I fell down stairs at my Dads house awhile back and ended up having an op on my knee.
    Also I had been helping my dear Dad after my Mum’s passing.Hope you are both well.xx

Ouch! That sounds painful. My Dad's knee troubles started when he suffered a workplace injury a few years ago. He's now suffering from osteoarthritis on both knees and not happy about it.

We're both doing alright, thank you!

6. Re: Knee Surgery for my Dad

I understand that it's natural to feel a mix of excitement and nervousness when a loved one is about to undergo surgery. Your dad is lucky to have your support during this time. Please accept this virtual hug to convey my best wishes for your dad's surgery.
    Surgeries can be daunting, but they are often necessary steps toward improving one's health and quality of life. It's a time for optimism and hope for a successful outcome. Trust in the medical team's expertise, and know that your care and support mean a lot to your dad.
    If you have any questions or concerns leading up to the surgery, don't hesitate to reach out to your dad's healthcare providers. They can provide you with more information and guidance to ease your nerves.
    Wishing your dad a smooth and successful surgery, a swift recovery, and a future free from knee pain!

Thread Information