Hi everyone,

I’ve posted on this forum a few times over the past few months and I figure it’s better than google, which makes my HA even worse. I’ve been having some stomach pain that’s lasted a few days, it seems to always be there. The pain is in the middle of my stomach, right in between the bottom of my rib cage. It’s also in my actual stomach. It feels like a gnawing ache which sometimes burns. What also concerns me is that I sometimes feel a throbbing or pulsation sensation in the area, it tends to get worse when my heart feels like it’s racing.

I’ve been diagnosed with Gastroparesis and Acid reflux for a few years, but I’ve never had this type of pain. I take dexilant for my heartburn every day, but the medication hasn’t really made a difference with the pain I’m experiencing. I’m trying to tell myself that it’s just anxiety, but my brain keeps telling me it’s something worse. I’ve been to the doctor over and over again over the past month and they just seem to brush it off. I’ve tried staying away from googling, since the results are always scary. Has anyone experienced this? Especially those who have my conditions?