Hello everyone. So I plan on scheduling an appointment with an electrophysiologist on Monday when the office is open. I’ll do my best to describe the sensation I’ve felt before. I’ve had maybe 5 episodes from 2017 till now. It doesn’t matter whether I’m laying down or sitting. But I’ll get this feeling. Like an adrenaline rush feeling. A surge of anxiety is the best way to put it. And my heart will start to flutter chaotically fast. It’ll feel like it’s skipping beats and it went on for maybe 7 or 8 seconds. Maybe longer? It’s really hard to describe but it sent me down a rabbit hole of googling and I heard it could be nsvt. Or vt. Which has me super concerned. About three months ago I had another 24 hour holster monitor and echo which my cardiologist said was normal. So my heart is structurally normal. That’s gotta count for something. It I have this overwhelming fear it will happen randomly again but it’ll continue and I’ll die. I had wpw syndrome and it was cured via an ablation but ever since then I’ve had worries about my heart health. I hate worrying over this so much. Any reassurance or just advice is appreciated. Thank you.